It's the free and simplest way to send money to anyone without having to share personal information or bank account numbers. Use People Pay to pay back a friend for dinner, pay your babysitter or send an eGift Card to that hard to shop for person.
Quick, Secure, Convenient
- Sending money to a new contact takes less than 1 minute!
- Your personal account information remains private during the entire transaction, making it more secure than writing a check.
- Easily access People Pay with your First Federal Bank mobile app or through OnLine Banking.
How It Works:
To enroll in People Pay, log into OnLine Banking. Select Pay and Transfer, then click Pay People. Accept the disclosure and choose your funding account.
Send using your phone:
- From your First Federal Bank app, select the blue, plus icon. Then choose the People Pay icon to send money or the eGift icon to send an eGift Card.
- Enter the recipient's name or add a new contact by entering in a name and mobile phone number or email.
- Then enter the Amount, Pay From and How to Pay.
- Tap the Pay button and confirm payment. It's that easy!
Send using your computer:
- Log on to OnLine Banking and select the Pay and Transfer tab then select Pay People. Choose Send Money or Send eGift.
- Type the contacts first and last name and their mobile number or email address.
- Then, enter the Amount, Pay from and How to Pay and select Continue.
- Verify the payment information and select Send.
For additional details, like how quickly payments will be received and daily limits, view our People Pay FAQs.